Managed Firewall and Unified Threat Management
Build a Wall Around Your Network
An effective information security program starts with a good Network perimeter security plan. You need reliable technology and best practices that will stop viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, and key loggers before they enter your network. Firewalls and Unified Threat Management (UTM) provide the foundation necessary to protect your organization’s data, network and critical assets from cyber criminals.
But what if you don’t have an in-house IT department, or the budget to hire a trained
security expert? And what about the cost of the hardware and software you’ll need to buy
and maintain going forward? The answer is a managed firewall service from AireSpring.
- All-in-one Solution at an Affordable Monthly Fee. We combine Dell’s SonicWALL® firewall appliance, Dell Total Secure gateway anti-malware products including patented intrusion prevention and content filtering technology into a single solution.
- Comprehensive Configuration and Reporting. All these security technologies are installed, configured, and deployed for you and managed as one unit. All event data is available via our reporting system for early threat identification so you can take appropriate measures BEFORE your security has been compromised.
- Hardware and Software Upgrades. Our managed security service includes ongoing firmware and software upgrades which are automatically deployed remotely as updates are released. We can also upgrade your firewall appliance as technology and business needs change.
- Block viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits and polymorphic “zero-day” malware at the gateway, before they reach your network
- Prevent “drive-by downloads” from infected web sites
- Mitigate denial-of-service attacks
- Stop network traffic from geographical regions and IP addresses associated with cyber criminals
- Block outbound botnet “command and control” traffic from stealing your customer lists, credit card information, patient or employee information, engineering designs, trade secrets, and other confidential information and intellectual property
- Prevent employees from visiting web sites containing content related to pornography, gambling, hate crimes, and other objectionable topics
A Better IT Approach from AireSpring
Many businesses struggle to protect their network with the necessary IT security protocols and lack the in-house technical expertise to properly configure, run and manage a firewall. Dell’s SonicWALL combined with AireSpring’s Managed Security service is the answer.
Rest easy with 24/7 network monitoring by trained SonicWALL security experts, and enjoy long-term peace of mind with ongoing software and security updates. Additionally, you’ll be able to upgrade/exchange your firewall as your needs change, and as technology changes – further future proofing your solution.
For more information, please contact AireSpring at 888-389-2899 or email email@example.com