AireSpring Call Recording helps ensure organizations proactively manage risks, ensuring adherence to corporate policy and regulatory requirements. Dispute resolutions are streamlined, and the recordings can be easily used and reused as a coaching and performance enhancement tool for agents and sales professionals, translating directly into higher sales and happier clients.
- Advanced audio detection and segmentation ensures that the file for each individual call remains separate for convenient storage and retrieval.
- GSM6.10, A-Law and u-Law compression codecs are supported.
- Users can search and retrieve files by timestamp, recording duration, inbound/outbound, remote party, local party, and by tagged Metadata.
- Easy-to-use online portal, usable on all standard internet browsers, allows clients to quickly search, find and categorize their recordings.
- Recordings can be downloaded or emailed in .wav, allowing clear and precise playback
- Customer databases can be linked to the platform for safe and stable long-term storage and backups.
- Data, comments and labels can be attached to the recordings, ensuring that they can be easily categorized and retrieved.
For more information, please contact AireSpring at 888-389-2899 or email email@example.com