AireSpring SIP Trunking delivers on the VoIP/SIP promise of powerful features, simplicity of use, low operating costs, fast turn up and efficient use of existing hardware. Our SIP Trunking product enables full scalability and addresses the evolving needs of growing companies from the SMB to the Enterprise business. With AireSpring SIP Trunking, everything between the customer and the AireSpring network is pure SIP and this gives us the ability to least-cost-route PSTN interconnection for every call, globally, passing on the savings to the customer.
Fast, scalable, affordable and available almost everywhere.
Stay profitable. Don’t overpay for your phone and data services. SIP Trunking has emerged as the next generation value proposition that enables the convergence of voice and data on a single circuit (if you wish) at an operating cost as much as 50% less than TDM solutions. More importantly, AireSpring SIP Trunking gives a company all the telecom power it needs to operate at peak efficiency as it meets the challenges of today’s enterprise.
- Nationwide DIDs available
- Flexibility of having local DIDs in multiple locations around the country which ring to you locally
- Only $0.50 each
- Replace 800 numbers with local DIDs
- Obtain local numbers for remote users
- Local usage included (outbound and inbound)
- Pricing starting from $8.00 per trunk
- International DIDs available in key locations around the world
- e911/411 included
- SLA Provided through Airespring Public/Private IP access
- Managed Router included
- Huge savings over traditional lines or trunks
AireSpring Local SIP Trunking offers flexibility. Bandwidth up to 10.0 Mbps can be ordered to support from 24 to 90 lines. Can be ordered as a voice only solution or as a converged voice and data (Internet) solution.
AireSpring SIP Trunking products provide businesses with a secure, cost-effective and scalable VoIP solution that is easy to manage. AireSpring leverages its decade long leadership in the telecom industry to bring the customer a truly robust and reliable SIP Trunking product at a fraction of the cost for PSTN solutions or even other SIP providers.
- Nationwide and International DIDs available
- Most turn ups within 24-48 hours
- Supports G711, G729 Codecs
- VoIP mobility. Location independence instead of the traditional attachment to physical location of PSTN
- Ease and speed of provisioning to end-users and disaster recovery security
- Choice and cost. Simple IP connections with the public internet or private IP infrastructure gives the consumer greater options, less dependence on hardware and a greatly reduced price
- Only need to maintain one IP-based connection for both data and voice
- Separate on-premise PSTN and data circuits no longer required
- Fewer circuits, less interfaces, more efficiency, more cost effectiveness
- Easier to maintain diverse and redundant IP-based connections to ensure superior reliability and security
- No longer need to buy or maintain multiple PSTN connections and dedicated PSTN interface hardware
- No longer need PRI connection
- Increased enterprise productivity and applications efficiency