Don’t let a sluggish network bring your company to a crawl. Web based applications, multimedia files and presentations, high resolution video and imagery, and a flood of image and file laden emails present a serious challenge to the modern company.
AireSpring meets that challenge with fast and efficient Ethernet service: ETHERNET OVER COPPER (EoC)
It used to be that only 10% of the nation’s companies were able to receive Ethernet via fiber-optic connections. But Airespring expands that coverage more than 50 fold by delivering Ethernet over Copper lines as well. Ethernet over Copper brings a huge 10 Mbps of the bandwidth that companies today are craving.
Ethernet is the standard for high speed Internet. You may already be using it internally to connect your office computers. It is fast, reliable, and plug-and-play. 10 Mbps Ethernet over Copper provides customers with a cost effective way to handle the incredible bandwidth needs of any company. Data centers, web based applications, and high-end workstations all benefit from the increased bandwidth of an Ethernet connection.
Use of thin client and web based applications is changing the way businesses work. It is also increasing the amount of bandwidth they require. And that requirement is growing every day!
- Scale your bandwidth as you need it
- Easy to install, maintain, and upgrade
- Stream media such as video, audio, and web conferencing
- Handle high bandwidth media mail and high volume email environments
- Conduct high resolution video conferencing
- Connect with web based customer management and billing system
- Enable telecommuting and remote desktop access
- Perfect for transmission of high resolution imagery such as the medical field, architects, graphic designers, and educators require
- Large file transfers and mail attachments
- Significant cost savings over DS-3 and older network technologies
Your bandwidth needs are set to explode as more and more data of higher and higher bandwidth requirements proliferate on your corporate networks. Don’t get caught with your packets down, add a 10 Mbps Ethernet over copper connection today!