AireSpring to Launch AireMattress, World’s First Cloud Hosted Mattress Product
AireSpring prides itself on cutting edge technology, having received numerous awards and accolades for its MPLS and Hosted IP PBX products. However, our company name Aire‘Spring’ has long confused our customers. No more! Today, we announce that we will put more “Spring” into the multi-billion dollar sleep industry as we combine the best of telecommunications and comfort with the release of the world’s first Cloud Hosted IP-Enabled Mattress product. AireSpring’s Cloud Hosted IP-enabled mattress will provide slumbering customers with features never before seen in late night support.
We invite you to be among the first to experience this revolutionary sleep expereince.
- Cloud hosted slumber support
- IP-enabled for maximum interoperability
- Supports gigabit Ethernet for highest internet powered sleep cycles in the industry
- Sandman power regulation for lowest energy usage
- Real-time conversion of analog sleep to next-generation IP sleep patterns
- Share your mattress on Facebook and Twitter (LinkedIn support coming soon)
Product intended for residential and small business customers. High volume enterprise-class product coming soon. Orders will be accepted on a first come, first slept basis. Mattresses can be downloaded from AireSpring.com beginning April 1st, 2013.
*Not meant for use by those with analog only connections. Sleeping is dangerous, use product at your own risk. Do not drink water in bed. In the event of a power outage, mattress and sleep loss may occur.
UPDATED (April 2, 2013) - We hope you enjoyed our little April Fools prank as much as we did. We are no longer accepting orders for our AireMattress.